Even if you don’t have Netflix, you’ve likely heard the buzz around Bridgerton. It started out as a book series by Julia Quinn. Now, it’s a hit streaming show. Here’s what you need to know about the show (spoiler free):
It’s a regency romance. Think of a spicy Jane Austen vibe.
- There are a lot of Bridgerton brothers and sisters. All their names are alphabetical by age: Anthony, Benedict, Colin, Daphne, Eloise, Francesca, Gregory, and Hyacinth. We started with Daphne. Then, we got Anthony’s story. We don’t yet know if every sibling will get a season. Or what the Bridgerton’s would have named another child. Indigo? Ivy? Your guess is as good as mine.
- It features a gossip columnist with a secret identity who spills the tea on all the ton (or rich people) scandals.
- There are two seasons, and they are S-T-E-A-M-Y.
- The classical music featured in the show is actually newer hit songs with a classical twist. Ariana Grande with a string quartet? You’ve got to hear it to believe it.
- There’s a big enemies to lovers theme happening in both of the current seasons. It makes for some heated arguments and hot love stories.
Excuse me: did you stop reading this to start streaming? Before you do that, check out which Bridgerton character best fits your sun sign in this video we found for you online. Even if you haven’t watched the series and never will, you just might spot your sign’s vibe.
Copyright 2022 Astrovibe.com